Here at Yooz, 2018 ended pretty much the same way it started. With a bang! And we owe it all to you, our Yooz clients and champions. Here is our end-of-year recap as well as a preview of what you can expect in the first quarter of 2019.
SHOWING THE LOVE
By the end of Q1 2018—one year ago—we were proud to have launched our monthly client exclusive Yooz Insider (on Valentine’s Day since we love our clients!), a live monthly Q&A webinar featuring Yooz chief innovation officer and COO, Laurent Charpentier. It continues to be very helpful to our “yoozers” and we invite you to join us with your questions and feedback on the second Wednesday of each month at 1:30pm CST.
We’re continuing the lovefest this Valentine’s Day 2019. We plan to introduce yet another way for you to interact with other “Yoozers” in our new, exclusive Linkedin Discussion Group dedicated to Yooz clients. Be on the lookout for the official announcement and your invitation to join the group.
INNOVATING OUR WAY TO SUCCESS
Mid-year 2018, we reported a 100% revenue growth and a 105% increase in new clients year-over-year based on a comparative time period, from industry sectors such automotive, restaurant, manufacturing, finance, not-for-profit, and technology, to name a few.
In addition to record growth in revenue and client acquisition, our client retention remains at historical levels—over 98 percent—with customer satisfaction scores at 4.5 on a 5.0 scale. AND we are proud to say we are still able to sustain your 99.8% overall reliability rate.
NEW LOOK, NEW WEBSITE, SAME COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS
As part of the ongoing evolution of our global brand, and the stellar client support services, thought leadership, and innovation we provide, we unveiled a fresh new look and an intuitive, redesigned website this year, www.getyooz.com, where everything we do reflects the Yooz brand promise: Cloud P2P Automation. Easy. Powerful. Smart.
The use of rectangles in our new logo represents documents moving quickly, intelligently, and securely through each stage of our easy, powerful, and smart cloud-based end-to-end AP process.
The simplicity of our new brand and logo represents our simple, intuitive user-interface.
But that doesn’t mean our platform doesn’t also come with a lot of exciting bells and whistles.
The green leaf is incorporated to pay tribute to our original brand launched years ago.
AROUND THE WORLD IN 35 DAYS
Our new look was a big hit and the talk of six —count them, six —industry conferences at which we exhibited, led sessions, and sponsored (five of which we attended in five weeks this fall!).
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
At Yooz, we are passionate about the importance of educating the market about AP automation and how emerging technologies are making an impact on finance and accounting workflows. We continue to lead the industry in providing education and thought leadership by:
- Publishing original content on relevant topics in respected digital industry publications such as Spend Matters and Accounting Today as well as the Sage Intacct Blog and our own twice-weekly blog.
- Hosting webinars featuring Yooz subject matter experts, client champions, and industry professionals, and sponsoring webinars by respected national industry organizations.
- Leading educational sessions and participating in expert panels at national industry conferences.
All of these wonderful, relevant resources can be found on the getyooz.com website.
AND THE AWARD GOES TO…
We are so grateful to our Yooz client champions, who graciously give their time and their voices to success stories, webinars, and live educational sessions in order to help others on their journeys to AP automation.
As a special thank you, this year we launched the Yooz Client Champion Award and presented it to:Pasty Price, Peterson Automotive Group; Bryan Schmidt, UNITED HERE HEALTH; Sherry Wang and Shelly Duggins, GoAuto; Shawn Delaney, Bridgevine; Jason Kleve, Transwest Auto Center; Marcie Freelen and Kristen Torres, City of Cleburne, Texas; and Adam Maurer, Deutser management consulting.
Thank you for all you do in support of Yooz.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO IN Q1 2019
- Some of the platform enhancements that Yooz is working on for 2019 will impact the areas of auditing and compliance, fraud detection, and adding intelligence to the processing and routing of other types of documents outside of invoices, creating additional workflows.
- The U.S. operation plans to increase staff by 50% and expand its office space, doubling its square footage, to accommodate its expected business growth and to continue to serve our clients at the highest level.
- A fresh new slate of educational webinars, featuring Yooz client champions and nationally recognized thought leaders from organizations in the fields of finance, technology, and SaaS, are scheduled beginning this month.Find them on the Yooz website and register now.
We hope your year is off to a great start! We’re here to help make sure that it is.