It can cost between £9 and £20 to manually process an invoice, plus another £3.90 per document for archiving. Yooz dramatically reduces that cost with its smart technologies replacing the need for the extra materials you need to ship or create invoices and lightning fast processing speeds.
What’s more, Yooz understands, indexes and stores every document securely in the cloud, meaning it will catch duplicate or erroneous payments without human intervention. That translates to 1 in 30 invoices that traditionally would need to be double-checked for a potential error.
The many benefits of AP Automation
AP automation also cuts back on late fees which can become a serious drag on a company’s cash management since close to one-third of all invoices tend to be paid past their due date. Yooz, on the other hand, will ensure invoices are prioritized and processed by due dates and lock in early-pay discounts that your vendor may offer. Finally, cycle times see a dramatic decrease thanks to Yooz and its data extraction, image capture and indexing features. These are just a few of the features Yooz has to offer to ensure your processing time will drop from the average timespan of three to four weeks to just a few days.
Implementing AP automation with Yooz, the innovative technology leader in accounts payable automation, has major benefits because of its unique functionality. What’s even better, Yooz’s AP solution can be ready to use in a very short time frame since the entire platform lives in the cloud and runs on your team’s browser or mobile devices allowing them to work anytime and anywhere.
Yooz plus Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central - the perfect match
The first thing you need to know is that enterprise resource planning systems are usually software packages built to handle a lot of different inputs and make sense of the DataStream across a company as best it can without AP automation. They do an amazing job as a generalist tool that helps prepare AP clerks and other employees to input data into the system, from multi-billion-dollar companies down to small businesses.
You may be wondering why you should integrate your ERP with AP automation if it is capable of so much on its own.
The best example is looking at how well Yooz works with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, the highly customizable ERP automation system.
Companies using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can take modernizing their AP function even further when integrating with Yooz, the smartest, most powerful, highly customizable AP automation solution, to create a seamless end-to-end ERP automation system.
From the moment a company decides to embrace full-fledged AP automation, Yooz implementation specialists are part of the onboarding journey. They are dedicated to understanding each client’s unique processes and workflows and use those insights to create a customized integration between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Yooz. One of its core components is a dynamic, automated workflow to create the most efficient and hands-free process available from purchase to payment.
Let’s summarize what an exemplary integration of Yooz’s cutting-edge AP automation solution with Microsoft 365 Business Central’s ERP system can accomplish:
- Save time and money. Adding Yooz to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central gives your company the best AP automation solution available, resulting in an 80% reduction of processing costs and dramatically shorter cycle times.
- Cut back on costly errors. Yooz detects duplicates and outright fraud.
- Get started in no time. Yooz’s cloud-based platform can be set up with a few clicks yet is fully customizable and easy to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Boost visibility. Never lose a document and find any keyword or amount in any invoice wit Yooz’s advanced search feature.
- Benefit from maximum connectivity. Yooz and Microsoft Dynamics Business 365 Central are the perfect duo when it comes to automatically and seamlessly exchanging data, down to each paid invoice and that could qualify you for early-pay discounts with vendors.
- Free your hands, free your minds. By pairing the smartest technologies with a personalized workflow, Yooz enables you and your team to focus on value-added tasks.